We know which influences a system failure due to a defective main engine can have on the productivity of your company. The manufacturing stucks, unit costs are increasing and delivery dates cannot be met. Here a short reaction time through reliable qualified personnel is required which promptly repairs your drive.
For this reason, the business area “Repairs” is an important field for WINKELMANN as well. We have qualified staff who are characterised most of all by their experience in the field of repairs. They are able to plan and carry out a service call on short term. Also for repairs, WINKELMANN exclusively uses high-quality materials which were produced ecologically acceptable. Due to the qualified execution of repairs and the use of these highclass materials, motors repaired by WINKELMANN reach aboveaverage durability.
In case of need, we also arrange the complete logistics: From the pick-up of the motor at your premises to the returning after the completion of repairs. In this we are working together with reputable logistic partners which guarantee a safe and fast transport of the motor.
Our repair and service spectrum comprises
- repair and maintenance of direct current motors (own and thirdparty products) on our own repair workshop
- customer-specific inspections of drives
- support during commissioning, servicing, inspection and upgrading
- fault analysis on site or on our premises
- individual advice for solving a drive problem
- repair of direct current and 3-phase motors and generators inthe output ranges 0,15 - 185 kW
- training courses on the premises of WINKELMANN or of the customer
A regular checking and maintenance of your electric motors ensures the value of your production plants. Especially today, this is an important competitive and cost factor.