Product testing in the test facility
We are committed to substantiating the quality and performance capability of our products. For this reason, we operate our own test facility.
The product characteristics of different motor sizes are tested on a total of six test benches. A special frequency converter is used to operate high-speed motors. Several different dynamometers are used for conducting load and thermal tests, which are recorded as complete motor characteristic curves. General electrical parameters can also be determined and surge voltage tests can be performed.
You are welcome to accompany the release test for your motor in the test facility (witness test).
WINKELMANN Elektromotoren is your holistic system provider for the development and manufacture of three-phase and DC motors. Customised assembly and manufacture. In line with your requirements and incorporating our know-how.
Let us advise you on an individual basis - we look forward to hearing from you.
A selection of our services
- Six test benches for different motor sizes
- Load tests for three-phase and DC motors
- Extensive measuring equipment for recording data
- Special frequency converters for high-speed motors up to 25,000 rpm
- Vibration analysis and dynamic balancing options
- Conducting of witness tests with customers
- Thermal tests
- Load characteristics
- Vibration and acoustic measurements
- Surge voltage tests