3-phase asynchronous motors IP 23
Thanks to its compact design, this product series has a high power density. The modular structure results in very flexible mounting options for brakes and engine speed sensors.The cooling air is fed through the motor by radial forced ventilation in order to transport the dissipated heat from the interior of the motor to the outside. Cooling capacity is independent of the motor speed.
- Retrofit for existing plants with a direct current drive
- Test rigs with asynchronous motors as drive or load-testing machines
- Test rigs with asynchronous generators as load-testing machines
- Frame size: 80 to 400
- Output range: 0.8 kW to 700 kW
- Torque: to 6.000 Nm
- Protection class: IP 23 to IP 68
- Engine speed range: to 15.000 rpm
- Voltage range: dependent upon frequency converter
Other outputs, voltages and speed ranges on request.
Datesheets and dimension sheets are individually developed and project-related.