Due to the increasing globalisation, it has become more and more important for us and our customers to serve not only the European, but also the worldwide markets - of course in consideration of the local requirements and standards.
For this reason we have supplemented our product portfolio by Motors acc. to NEMA MG1. Our many years of experience with the requirements of IEC and DIN EN Standards are the basis of this product series. Our modular design allows us a cost-effective combination of these two Standards.
- Power stations
- Energy production
- Crane drives
- Load motors and generators
- Machine tools
- Frame sizes: 145 AT to 585 AT
- Output range: 1,0 hp to 200 hp
- Voltage range: 24 V DC to 630 V DC
- Speed range: 500 to 3600 rpm
- Enclosures: IP 44 to IP 56
- Protection against aggressive ambient conditions by a special coating system
Other outputs, voltages, speed ranges, protection classes and cooling methods on request.
- Firmly installed connection pieces inside the terminal box
- An oversized terminal box allows also higher currents
- Flexible combination of NEMA MG1 and EN 60034ff possible
- Torque up to a threefold overload capacity
- Insulation class H rise F
- Vibration severity B guarantees a high endurance of the motor and a high lifetime of the bearings
- Adjustment and optimisation of the motor parameter to the pump curve
- Start-up time optimisation by means of the configuration of a NEMA starting resistor which is especially matched to the motor