Direct current motors for retrofit
There are many areas of application for direct current motors where the original motor manufacturer can no longer supply a replacement.
WINKELMANN supplies direct current motors as replacements in the open protection classes IP 21 to IP 23 as well as IP 44 to IP 55 in the closed protection classes. The Winkelmann modular system allows an almost unlimited range of special customer requirements to be met.
WINKELMANN supplies replacement motors for all prominent motor producers with identical dimensions and the desired electrical parameters.
- Turret trucks
- Coating machines
- Crane drives
- Transmission/engine test rigs in the automotive industry (load-testing motors)
- Transmission/engine test rigs (load generators)
- Fluid flow test rigs in the field of inspection and research
Depending on the specific use, the drives can be equipped with brake, engine speed sensor or gearbox as well as various monitoring devices.
- Replacements or existing direct current motors without any mechanical changes or expensive alterations to the control system.
- The direct current motors are deployed in plants where the existing technology has proven its worth.
- Depending on the specific use, the drives can be equipped with brake, engine speed sensor or gearbox as well as various monitoring devices