Performance parameter range for our platform construction method:
Frame sizes: 90 – 355
Output: to 650 kW
Speed: to 10.000 min-1
Torque: to 8.000 Nm
- Design with aluminium rotor or with copper rotor for superlative energy efficiency
- Special materials and certificates for safety applications
- Optimised for dynamic applications
- For applications with extremely high torques
- High overloading in intermittent operation
Thanks to its compact design, this product series has a high power density. The modular structure results in very flexible mounting options for brakes and engine speed sensors.
The cooling air is fed through the motor by radial forced ventilation in order to transport the dissipated heat from the interior of the motor to the outside. Cooling capacity is independent of the motor speed. The electrical energy generated in test bench operation can be fed back into the power grid very cost-effectively with good overall efficiency.
The use of copper rotors for especially challenging applications provides for unbeatable efficiency. The usage of ceramic hybrid spindle bearings for high-speed applications provides for low-maintenance operation of the motor.
WINKELMANN Elektromotoren is your holistic system provider for the development and manufacture of three-phase and DC motors. Customised assembly and manufacture. In line with your requirements and incorporating our know-how.
Let us advise you on an individual basis - we look forward to hearing from you.
- Special applications in test bench and plant construction
- Crane drive units