Performance parameter range for our platform construction method:
Output: 0.25 kW to 80 kW
Voltage: 24 V DC bis 630 V DC
Speed: 750 min-1 bis 3.600 min-1
Protection classes: IP 54 bis IP 65
Temperature: -60°C bis +80°C
Explosion group: IIC
Temperature class: T3 bis T6
- Variable terminal boxes with separate Ex „e“ or Ex „d“ certificate
- Certification by well-known inspection authorities auch as PTB, TÜV and DEKRA
- Identical in construction with the existing series acc. to Directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX)
- High flexibility of the rated data such as voltage and speed
- Individual components and foot and shaft dimensions
- Insulation class H rise F
- Vibration severity B guarantees a high endurance of the motor and a high lifetime of the bearings
- Protection against aggressive environmental conditions due to special paint structure
These direct current motors with explosion protection in a flameproof enclosure (ignition protection class "d") are approved in accordance with Directive 94/9/EC for areas with an explosive atmosphere.
This product line can be used in Zone 1 and Zone 2 of equipment category 2G respectively in Zone 2 of equipment category 3G.
The motor is cooled via the surface with an axial fan – i.e. dependent upon the motor speed (IC 411) or independent of the motor speed (IC 416). Uncooled motors with cooling type IC 410 are also possible.
In cooperation with the Canadian certification body QPS Evaluation Services Inc. and the DEKRA-NL in Arnheim, we got the motor series of size 9-22 certified.
Our motors comply with the recognized safety regulations according to the following standards:
- CSA C22.2 No. 100-14,
- CSA C22.2 60079-0:2015 6th,
- CSA C 22.2 60079-1:2011 6th,
- ANSI/UL 60079-0:2015 6th,
- ANSI/UL 60079-1:2009 6th und
- UL 1004-1 2nd ed.
The motors can be used in the following areas:
- Ex db IIC T4 Gb
- Class 1 Zone 1 AEX db IIc T4 Gb
- Class 1 DIV. 2 Group ABCD T4
- For an ambient temperature range of -55°C to +40°C.
For a globalised market, Standards with a worldwide validity an accordingly authorised products are essential. To also fulfil the requirements of the international Standards acc. to IEC (International Electric Commission), WINKELMANN has now achieved the IECEx certification for the DC motor series in flameproof enclosure. The basics for this new certifications is the ATEX motors product series which is identical in construction.
Worldwide customers and users can thus chose between IECEx or ATEX certified motors without restrictions.
WINKELMANN Elektromotoren is your holistic system provider for the development and manufacture of three-phase and DC motors. Customised assembly and manufacture. In line with your requirements and incorporating our know-how.
Let us advise you on an individual basis - we look forward to hearing from you.
- Power stations
- Offshore facilities
- Chemical industry
- Gas distribution power plants
- Gas expansion power plants
- Gas compressor stations
- Energy production